Knn Rangers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mensaje de Bienvenida / Welcome Message

Go down

Mensaje de Bienvenida / Welcome Message Empty Mensaje de Bienvenida / Welcome Message

Post by Chaylon Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:30 pm

Les ofrezco una cordial bienvenida a los Knn Rangers

La alianza se formo debido al juego Power Rangers: Legacy Wars pero pronto se convirtió en algo mas, somos un grupo de distintas nacionalidades, lugares y edades, somos rivales, somos amigos, somos familia...

Este foro fue creado con el propósito de establecer mejor comunicación entre los miembros de la alianza, les exorto a que revisen el foro periódicamente para que estén al tanto de noticias relacionadas al juego y la alianza (actualizaciones, actividades, etc...), todo anuncio importante sera publicado tanto en español como en ingles.

De igual manera les informo que la alianza tiene grupo en WhatsApp (envienme un mensaje privado con su numero si desean unirse al mismo, por favor tomen en cuenta que el idioma predominante de la alianza es el español)

Es mi mas sincero deseo que la alianza les ayude a crecer tanto en el juego como en sus vidas, gracias por ser parte de nuestra familia.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I offer you a cordial welcome to the Knn Rangers

The alliance was formed due to the game Power Rangers: Legacy Wars but soon became something more, we are a group of different nationalities, places and ages, we are rivals, we are friends, we are family ...

This forum was created with the purpose of establishing better communication among the members of the alliance, I encourage you to periodically check the forum so you can keep abreast of news related to the game and alliance (updates, activities, etc ...) All important announcements will be published in both Spanish and English.

In the same way I inform you that the alliance has a group in WhatsApp (send me a private message with your number if you wish to join, please take into account that the predominant language of the alliance is Spanish)

It is my sincerest wish that the alliance helps you to grow both in the game and in your lives, thank you for being part of our family.

Chaylon
Admin

https://knnrangers.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum